Where to eat // Où manger ?
- Razowski : located on Place du Marché St Honoré, I love this casual place to grab a burger or a salad with friends.
- Privé de Dessert : I once discovered this address (4 rue Lallier 75009) as I was invited for the blog, and I loved it so much I keep going back.
- Maison Blanche (15 avenue Montaigne) : more expensive than the others, yet the view is incredible, and the food delicious. A must-try !
- Le Café Marly (93 rue de Rivoli) : what’s better than have a lunch right across the Louvre ? Nothing, especially when the service is better than the other Costes restaurants.
- Daroco (6 rue Vivienne) : basically the best Italian in Paris !
- Les Petites Bouchées (4 rue du roi de Sicile) : everything is in small portions, but that means you can try way more things ! Perfect for an intimate dinner with friends.
Where to have an afternoon tea ? // Où prendre un thé ?
- Ladurée : such a cliché, yet so good. You can go either to the one on les Champs Elysées (perfect for its terrace), or you can go to the one located on rue Royale, with less tourists and a more authentic feel. Go for their Ladurée tea (with macarons, bien sûr !)
- Mariage Frères (30 rue du Mont Tibourg) : if you like tea, then go to Mariage Frères : they have the biggest selection I have ever seen, and I’ve never been disappointed !
- Carette : the one located in Trocadéro is where you can find me after 6pm when I meet friends for a drink. I love this place, it’s so Parisian and so chic !
- Angelina : if you’re not afraid of long queues, this one is for you ! Based in rue de Rivoli, you may wait up to one hour to get in, but their hot cocoa makes it all worth it !
- Boulangerie des Invalides : Not very known, but it’s worth a visit ! The walls are pink, so perfect for an Instagram picture, and their croissants are to die for !
Where to see and be seen ? // Où voir et être vu ?
- L’Avenue : where all stars go during Fashion Week. Perfect for a mid-shopping break
- Ritz : it has recently re-opened, ans it’s as chic as ever. Their gardens are incredible, and the Chanel spa is where I want to spend all my days.
- Hôtel Costes : I love going there for some French fries, and mosty spying on who’s there. It’s not rare to see a Victoria’s Secret model here (although not eating French fries…)
- Colette : hurry up before it closes ! Their bar is very famous, and I love what’s on the menu.
Where to have romantic walks // Où emmener son mec se balader ?
- Jardin du Luxembourg : my favorite garden in Paris. During Fall and Spring, it’s just one of a kind !
- Tuileries : if you’re in Paris, you can’t miss les Tuileries. Stop by the fountains to take a break between all the walks.
- Palais Royal : yes, there are many tourists, but it’s so beautiful ! (And don’t forget to ask your Instagram husband to take your picture in this Instagram-worthy place !)
- Montmartre : nothing says romantic quite as well as Montmartre. Go there in the morning though, otherwise it’s almost too crowded to enjoy !
- Ile de la Cité : Notre Dame and la Seine. What else could you ask for ?
Where to shop ? Où faire son shopping ?
- Le Printemps : you can’t go in Paris without visiting le Printemps Haussman ! There’s everything, plus the view from the top is unbeatable !
- Merci : a great concept store, definitely worth visiting
- Faubourg Saint Honoré : the street where you can find everything, from Maje to Hermès and vintage jewelry.
- Vuitton (rue Saint Honoré) : the most beautiful store I’ve ever seen ! If you’re wondering what all the pictures on Instagram with the big sun are, it’s the new Vuitton store. A must-see !